Lékům vdechujeme reálný život
Diabetology / cardiology / internal medicine
We look back to many years of experience with numerous projects in the area of diabetology / cardiology / internal medicine. We have performed the first cost-of-illness analysis in patients with type 2 diabetes, and adapted many global pharmacoeconomic models, have built our own HE model and participate in programmes of prevention and early detection.
In the field of cardiology, we coordinated national phase of an international randomized trial in elective percutaneous coronary intervention and currently also a national phase of an international randomized trial in patients with cardiogenic shock with ST-segment elevation.
We collaborate on ad hoc analyses of local registries, notably models assessing risk of rare complications following cardiac catheterizations.
Our experience includes for example the following areas
- - Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- - Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- - Arterial hypertension
- - Deep vein thrombosis
- - Peripheral artery disease of the lower extremities
- - Cardiac failure
- - Hyperlipidaemia
- - Coronary artery disease
- - Atrial fibrillation
Our most recent projects include
- - Disease epidemiology
- - Effectiveness of preventive and screening programmes
- - Analysis of data from real clinical practice
- - Predictive budget impact models
- - In-house pharmacoeconomic models
- - Underlying data for the process of extending indication restriction
- - Mapping of treatment according to real clinical practice data